All Pro Eating believes that all Competitive Eaters and Competitive Eating events and contests should be guided by honest and honorable principles. All Pro Eating believes that the following eight short rules should be the primary focus for every Competitive Eater at an All Pro Eating Promotions sanctioned event, or contest, and in life:
1. Eat Safely - Always!
2. Follow Picnic Style Rules When Eating Competitively
3. Do Not Engage In Any Competitive Eating "Training"
4. Treat Other Competitors Fairly and With Respect
5. Market Yourself and Our Sponsors Responsibly
6. Compete With Excellence, Honesty and Integrity
7. Work To Advance the Sport of Competitive Eating
8. Recognize and Comply With All Decisions Made by All Pro Eating Promotions
All Pro Eating Promotions discourages anyone under the age of 18 from participating in any type of Competitive Eating, eating challenges and speed/quantity eating. A Competitive Eater should only be involved with Competitive Eating events or contests that enforce precise rules that are comprehensively discussed with all participants. All Pro Eating Promotions only sanctions events that include Emergency Medical Technicians in attendance.